Can you make a version of your map available for sale?
A downloadable game
Remake of the game is under development.
- The Space Tablet (WIP)Mar 12, 2021
- Fanfare DanceMar 04, 2021
- Short MontageDec 16, 2020
- Another PlaythroughNov 16, 2020
- Testing a new enemy that comes from ceiling and grabbing player.Oct 22, 2020
- Charge ShotOct 07, 2020
- Nothing special. Game is progressing slowly but surely. One day at a time.Sep 30, 2020
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Hi! Basically you get same result using this example: https://silver-streak.itch.io/gdevelop-minimap-example
Or what part of the map system did you mean?
I wish this was for linux, but no worries. What I have heard it is a decent game, and I am just sad that I can't play. It's ok though you don't have to make a linux version. Keep doing what you do!
Hi! I started to remake this game, so if everything goes well and I finally finish this project, it will be for linux too for sure!
Well made GDevelop game!
This is really well made. It was very fun!
I love the aesthetics and game mechanics. Level design needs a tiny bit of polish, for instance at that one screen where you land right on the enemy without knowing so, but this is just a nitpick at best :) (and of course, as you said, this is an early version so things like these are bound to happen)
Keep up the great work!