I wish this was for linux, but no worries. What I have heard it is a decent game, and I am just sad that I can't play. It's ok though you don't have to make a linux version. Keep doing what you do!
A downloadable game
Remake of the game is under development.
- Another Playthrough18 days ago
- Testing a new enemy that comes from ceiling and grabbing player.43 days ago
- Charge Shot59 days ago
- Nothing special. Game is progressing slowly but surely. One day at a time.65 days ago
- Jumping around and testing etc..May 14, 2020
- Mini-boss work in progressApr 15, 2020
- Remake of the game is under developmentApr 13, 2020
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Hi! I started to remake this game, so if everything goes well and I finally finish this project, it will be for linux too for sure!
Well made GDevelop game!
This is really well made. It was very fun!
I love the aesthetics and game mechanics. Level design needs a tiny bit of polish, for instance at that one screen where you land right on the enemy without knowing so, but this is just a nitpick at best :) (and of course, as you said, this is an early version so things like these are bound to happen)
Keep up the great work!